What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
When it comes to home owners insurance, it is important for potential customers to feel comfortable and fully informed on what their policies cover especially when it comes to the most valued possession, the home. What does homeowners insurance cover?
Homeowner’s policies vary but important options include:
- Dwelling Coverage- protection in the event of damage caused by peril that is covered
- Other Structure Coverage- protection for structures such as detached garages damage by peril that is covered
- Contents Coverage- covers personal possessions that are damaged or lot due to covered peril (appliances often included)
- Loss of Use Coverage- covers cost of living if home is uninhabitable because of covered peril.
- Personal Liability Coverage- protection in the event of a lawsuit by someone who visited your home and was injured
- Medical Payment Coverage- protection in case someone injured on your property needs medical attention
Covered perils may include:
- Earthquakes and flood damage most likely will need their own policy
At Johnson Insurance agency, we are experienced and knowledgeable with Homeowner’s Insurance. We know you have a choice and we want you to trust us with your questions and uncertainties. You won’t walk away without an answer.