Inland Marine

Are You Covered?

Inland Marine

Inland Marine Insurance may protect you by covering:

Computers / computer systems
Tools and equipment for contractors
Fine Art Dealers & Galleries
Camera equipment
Motor Truck Cargo
Pet Groomers
Vending Machine Form (machine itself)
Contractor’s and Dealer’s equipment

Did you know?

If your business owns property located off site, it may not be included under your business owner’s policy. Anything that can be moved to different locations is not always covered under your regular property policy.

Such policies require in depth knowledge and expertise. Call us today so we can help you determine the best options available for your individual needs.